Oh, hello August. It’s nice to see you, although you still bring that uh-oh-school’s-starting-up-soon anxiety, despite the fact I’m several years removed from new backpacks and boxes of markers.
We’re still under an excessive heat warning (I’m wondering if we’re getting sucked into the sun… Probability guesses?), which isn’t supposed to break until Wednesday. August is notoriously hot and humid here, so I wonder how long the “cooler” (so relative; 90° isn’t exactly cool) weather will last.
1. Anthropologie Lane Lines Maillot ($75)
2. Nordstrom Two-Tone Straw fedora ($29)
3. Victoria’s Secret Embellished cover-up ($80)
4. Topshop Caftan cover-up in turquoise ($56)
5. Monsoon Asha Leaf Leather sandals ($57)
6. C&M Swim bathing suit ($188)
7. H&M flip flops ($6.50)
What I love about these pieces is that you can mix ‘n match at will; everything works with everything. How easy is that? My personal favorite: the Anthropologie maillot with the Topshop caftan, topped with the coral fedora and flips. I’ll be a walking tropical beverage, yes?