Last post before the holiday weekend. How are you faring? Done shopping, or still some gifts to buy?
I’m done Christmas shopping, but still have a bunch of odds and ends to secure before I’m fully ready to enjoy the holiday break.
We’re spending Christmas Eve with my parents (and doing a proper sleepover, so as to maximize the stocking event Christmas morning– yes, my sister and I are still children, apparently), and then driving north of the city to spend Christmas day with my grandparents.
(All of this should be quite eventful with a 3 rat terriers, one of whom is just now 7-weeks old. I’m happy to report, however, Abby is fitting in quite nicely and has found a snuggle buddy in the boyfriend and a playmate in Kensington. I even caught Chesney sharing her water bowl with Abby, which was super cute.)
If you’re looking for a last-minute gift (or a little frosting for your Christmas/Hanukkah ensemble), try these baubles on for size:
1. Bauble Bar Smokey Crystal bracelet ($24)
2. Forever21 Stone Center ring ($3.80)
3. Bauble Bar Regal Azure cuff ($32)
4. Vince Camuto Jeweled statement necklance ($185)
5. Forever21 Beaded Flower ring ($4.06)
6. Bauble Bar Crystal Ruby Drops ($26)
7. Forever21 Chain Fringe earrings ($4.80)
8. Nordstrom Diamond Dust cuff ($38)
9. Nordstrom Guinevere Crystal earrings ($38)
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!