It was a dark, rainy Friday here in the Midwest. No sun, chirping birds or spring breezes to be found. Lots of thunder, though, which is really only nice when you’re cozy on the couch with a cup of tea and a full DVR.
To inject a little cheer into my Friday, I went on a bit of an online shopping tear. You know how it goes— wishlists to make, coupons to use and such.
My haul includes:
2. Alloy Animal Print Paisley Dress ($45)
3. Rebels Flat Espadrilles ($35)
4. Essie polish in French Affair (48)
5. Jessica Simpson Jackson wedges ($75)
6. Nine West Cubist flats ($79)
7. Essie polish in Pinking Up the Pieces ($8)
Quite the shoe-heavy haul. And this coming from the girl who has already run out of places to store shoes… An edit is order, perhaps?
Hope your Friday was a little sunnier than mine. Bon weekend!