Maybe it’s because I’m currently Googling exotic places to vacation, but I’ve got summer on my mind. (Spring has only just set in, and already I’m thinking ahead. Typical, right? Grass is greener and such.) June through September you can find me in bright sundresses and flat gladiator sandals on the regular. Another staple is turquoise and coral jewelry. I love the colors, both alone and paired together. My quintessential summer look.
1. Andara Earrings ($75)
2. House of Harlow Cocktail Ring ($45)
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings Coral and Turquoise Earrings ($50)
4. Kenneth Jay Lane 22-Karat Gold Cuff ($215)
5. Kendra Scott Valencia Necklace ($120)
6. Top Shop Abstract Turquoise Ring ($20)
7. Roberta Chiarella Coral Encore Earrings ($38)
8. Dorothy Perkins Coral Slice Ring ($16)
To go bohemian, I’ll layer this stuff something serious. Pile it on, piece after piece until I look like a beach-side gypsy. To keep it chic, choose one or two pieces against an all-white backdrop. Think white tee, white skirt/shorts/cropped pants and that crazy beautiful turquoise necklace (5) and that huge turquoise cocktail ring (6). Yes, please and thank you.